Thoughts I'm Thinking
(...that I'm just passing on to you)
Notable Quotes recently added to my collection...
"You take the Blue Pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the Red Pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes." – Morpheus from The Matrix
"I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams." – Jonas Salk
"Of course motivation isn't permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis." – Zig Zigglar
*Money isn't everything, but it ranks right up there with oxygen." – Zig Zigglar
Things I've been "Crock-Potting" lately in my mind...
1. On the importance of defining your Purpose in Life (...and Business)
- "To know that even one life has breathed easier because you lived - that is to have succeeded." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Book Reference: It's Not What You Sell, It's What You Stand For – by Roy Spence
- "Something kind where little kindness was..." – from the poems of Loren Eiseley in Notes of an Alchemist
- "The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but life without a purpose." – Author Unknown
2. On innovation and creativity
- "When was the last time you did something for the first time?" – John Maxwell
© The Meetup Professor